We are a family made up of many diverse backgrounds who have joined together with the single desire to follow God. Tennessee Prairie emphasizes putting our faith into action and demonstrating loving concern for others.
- We believe that God so loved the world (ALL people) that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus, that whoever believes in Him (believes who He is and trusts Him as their Savior) should not perish but have everlasting life. God sent Jesus into the world not to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved (brought out of the bondage of sin and made right with God).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God Who was crucified for our sins and was resurrected. He is the Lord and our Savior.
- We believe in repentance - which is a desire to turn from our sins and, with God's help, endeavor to live a new life, relying on Him.
- A repentant person receives forgiveness for sin and comes into a right relationship with God when they believe in Jesus Christ and invite Him into their heart as Savior and Lord of their life.
- The Bible is the written Word of God inspired by Him.
- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit and Power of God Who enables us to live the Christian life. He is our Teacher, Comforter, Helper and Guide.
- The mission of the church is to exalt Jesus Christ with our lives and to communicate the Good News of Salvation to all people everywhere.
- All things are possible with God.